Howard Air Earns Esteemed 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award
for the 7th year in a row!
Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service
Howard Air has earned the service industry-coveted 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award, an honor awarded annually to approximately 5 percent of all the companies rated on Angie’s List, the nation’s leading provider of consumer reviews on local service companies.
“It’s a select group of companies rated on Angie’s List that can claim the exemplary customer service record of being a Super Service Award winner,” said Angie’s List FounderAngie Hicks. “Our standards for the Super Service Award are quite high. The fact that Howard Air earned this recognition speaks volumes about its dedication providing great service to its customers.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2012 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, including earning a minimum number of reports, an excellent rating from their customers and abiding by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. Members can find the 2012 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
“We use Angie’s List to assess whether we’re doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/145235 in order to grade our quality of work and customer service.
Angie’s List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 550 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. More than 1.5 million paid households use Angie’s List to gain unlimited access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie’s List magazine, and the Angie’s List complaint resolution service.
- What are the risks of hiring an unlicensed contractor?
- HVAC Tax Credit 25C: Approved 2013
- Howard Air Earns 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- How to Choose a Heating System for Your Scottsdale Home
- Why You Should Have Scottsdale Heating Maintenance
- Scottsdale Heating Experts Offer Tips For Relieving Fall Allergies
- Howard Air recognized by APS for the second year!
- 5 Tips for Preparing your Home for Fall in Scottsdale
- Choosing A Trustworthy Phoenix Air Conditioning Contractor
- July 2012 was the Hottest Month on Record!